Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Hmmm
Re: Hmmm [message #58505 is a reply to message #58496] Thu, 08 June 2006 07:11 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So who is expressing themselves loudly here? I personally have been dying to have someone disagree with a good argument instead of just enumerating their complaints. Thats the enjoyment of talk; to become enlightened as to how others think.
What is sensitive about these issues; they affect all of us and are part of our everyday life; so why the silence?
I can't speak to the fallen soldiers; because as far as I am concerned the real issue is not who does or does not complain but that they don't belong dead at all in the first place. They should be home here with their families.
Abortion; I won't touch that because too many people have been scarred by either well meaning but intrusive busy-bodies or hard core zealots who terrorise helpless women.
Common ground? We are all Americans fullfilling our duty as citizens to be aware and conscious of the issues of the day; thats why we are here discussing these things at all. Thats as common as it gets.
Freinds; never doubted it for a minute.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: You cant have it both ways
Next Topic: OK so I know now not to take anything you say serious.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 09:10:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio