Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » a textbook case of misappropiation and revenge
one wild accusation after another [message #57687 is a reply to message #57672] Sat, 24 December 2005 17:29 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
First of all, I did not get kicked off AA. Banned from Tubes DIY.

The rest of your crap isn't even worth responding to. Again, look at what you're accusing other folks of, and you'll see what Mike is really up to.

If there was a real basis to your accusation, you'd stick to a single one. First you claim I can't possibly have gotten all the details, then it's off to claiming complete ownership, and when it was obvious this was not the case, you change gears again, and attack me again for having questionable ethics.

You have assisted others in creating designs you claim ownership to, and only because their prices are as high as yours. It is only when there *SEEMS* to be a resonable option to dealing with you, that you start letting loose the accusations and attacks...sad little man.

Don't worry, it is obvious to any person not dependant on you for their product that you have no case and you're just being hateful. The others see it too, they just can't tell you. I almost feel sorry for them...but you deserve each other.
cheers,
Douglas

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Next Topic: Hey, MB - I found a perfect card for you...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 30 00:22:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio