Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Re: to a substantive post... Damir can only offer flames and personal attacks. [message #57682 is a reply to message #57668] Sat, 24 December 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
msl whines: What you fail to grasp is that the owner of the designs I control the legitimate use of the designs. A manufacturer may choose for any number of reasons to not accomadate a particular request... anything from technical considerations, to cost considerations, to marketing reasons... all perfectly well within their rights to control the use and sale of their own property.

doesn't matter how many times you say it, it is not suddenly going to become true. I have grasped the concept, and you are presenting it in error. Good luck with that...

And it is quite obvious that this issue is about control. And your ire because it isn't all yours anymore. I am not about to operate where I have to consult with you, and get your blessing on anything.

If you wish to continue escalating, carry right on. I expected it...
cheers,
Douglas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message