Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » just say no to shimano
Re: campy [message #57570 is a reply to message #57564] Thu, 22 December 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
Damir:

This post clearly shows your capriciousness and your lack of objectivity.

"... but this time you can`t force anyone to ban Douglas."

I didn't get Doug banned from AA. Doug's posts got him banned. Over 250 posts that had been deleted and complaints from multiple persons to the board operator. His behaviour was described as stalking. And yes it did include a lot of MQ bashing. And yes I did complain about that.

Just as... on this forum and Group Build we had a long discussion about Doug's continuing use and abuse of our trademarks. After long discussions and us offering proof of our trademark interests and rights Wayne agreed that our letitimate interests would be honored. Yet you still allow Doug to use our trademarks freel and illictly. If I point out that he is misusing our trademark you pull down my post.

Your message above... now clearly shows that short of being an impartial and fair moderator... that you too harbor some grudges that apparently will not allow you to even honor the agreements that had been reached on this forum after long discussions.

"Your presence is not desirable on "Group Build" any more."

you claim that I am attacking Doug. I beg of you to put up (in complete context) proof of where I went on the attack against Doug.

And for quality of post and contributions... I would venture that I put up more substantive posts... well... why argue with anyone who shows the unfounded and unproven prejuidice you've displayed in yor text above.

::::And, BTW - download yourself from "Tubes" forum my message "Introduction of PP Theory", you can learn a lot - last time when we saw clearly your behaviour, you claimed that output tube in A-class PP "see" Raa/4 impedance...what an expert... ::::

What an absolute laugher. so you still have hurt feelings over the notion of primary impedances? And you've harbored these ill feelings for how long?

And if your findings are disputed by a host of other sources inclusding the RCA tube manual... then we should all bow to Sir Damir?

What's most telling is... when their is a technical dispute that is unresolvable... instead of everyone just agreeing to not agree on the technical matter at hand and recognizing that there are differing points or views or opinions... apparently... it's become a religious creed to you or some lithmus test.

Heck... we can even argue politics and social issues on the Dungeon and still not turn it into a personal vendetta or crusade against one another. Why can't you do the same on a technical disagreement?

Instead... talk about trolling and flaming... what does this historical (occurred many months ago in a different forum) issue of primary impedances have to do with anything going on in the ART forums at the present time? It's clearly extraneous... but shows your cavalier attitude toward moderating with an even and fair hand. And that you have some personal bias' which your now using your moderating authority to take out on your target.

I can see all that... good luck with your Dougie and Damir Group Build forum.

msl

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message