Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Let's look at some facts...
Re: Let's look at some facts... [message #57399 is a reply to message #57396] Mon, 14 November 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
There you go again! Mixing apples and oranges.
Let me ask you something; I asked for your interpretation of what legislating from the bench means. You link me to some other guys interpretation of what it means. I tell you exactly why I think Coulter is a sham and you change the subject and insist I have insulted her. Can you address those reasons I gave by any chance?
When I discuss these things with you I expect your carefully thought out opinion. You give me someone elses opinion then crow about it like it was your own. If you want to discuss political opinions; give me yours. If you want to discuss why Rush is a bad commentator deal with my reasons; don't try to side-track the issue. Rush copied Grant. Pretty much a done deal with most people who watch the both of them; but if you have never heard Bob then how would you know? So why question my opinion; why not go see for yourself? Then we can debate. All I get from you are links with other peoples opinions on them. If that is what you want; then link me to them and I will debate them.
My opinion of Coulter stands and what you call insults are nothing compared to her usual spew of viscious invective. Want to go quote for quote with me and her? See who is more vindictive/insulting/disrespectfull? Thats her whole act.
Those things I say are true. Look them up this is a conversation between you and me and I don't need any help from anyone else. For every link you provide I can get one that disputes it. So then what do we do; just make a whole thread of contradictory links and be done with it.
Man this ain't show and tell.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Manual - here's a little tid bit on Bob Grant you might be interested in.
Next Topic: Mr Vinyl; you disappear periodically; not because Damir said anything.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 14:25:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio