Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Janet Jackson
Re: Wow... [message #57074 is a reply to message #57073] Wed, 28 September 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You seem like a reasonable guy outside of expressing a little irrational exuberance; so let me ask one thing.
Why is it that whenever someone feels the need to display his experience regarding religion it never sounds like this;
" I had a few rough patches coming up and found some friends who helped me learn the party ways. I spent a few or a dozen or so years either drunk or stoned or hungover until it became my normal condition. I experienced every event in life under the influence and in trouble until finally I got sick of it and found a new way of living that has made me happy."

Instead we get;
" I was the most king-hell rabal-rousing sumbitch on Gods earth. I fought lions and choked buzzards. Drank me a river and smoked, shot, snorted and bonged every drug in the PDR. I was a rusted hulk of a wasted life on my knees in soul-pain when suddenly a voice reached to me down in the depths and softly lifted me up to face my deliverer; Jesus Christ. Since then I have preached the gospel of the Holy Ghost power up and down the southland to anyone who would listen. I have seen miracles of great moment done on a daily basis; I have seen the lame walk and the dumb speak....."
Don't you guys ever think to tone it down a bit; why does the story always have to come from Cecil B. DeMille. Telling the real story maybe you would attract a more serious clientele? I believe people have religous conversions; but they sure ain't the exagerrated charicatures of bad guys they make themselves out to be. Take my word; the real bad guys stay bad.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message