Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Krispy Kreme
Re: Krispy Kreme [message #56603 is a reply to message #56595] Thu, 11 August 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Those donuts never tasted as good as Dunkin' Donuts anyway. In fact they sucked up here; maybe not in the original location. Yep; Dunkin' Donuts are the best. But let's look at the greed of the Franchisee's. They knew upfront that the normal franchise model does not sell the equipment at inflated prices; most don't even sell the equipment. And as soon as you see the word Derivitives in your Corporate report, run. There are so many red flags in this company that who would buy a franchise or approve the loans or any thing else about it. So the guy from Enron is brought in to bail them out. Great.
To keep it short; no one should have been buying franchises or purchasing stock in this company; but they did, why?
Greed.
If you look to strike it rich; there are twenty guys ahead of you. Thats the Krispy Kreme motto. I remmember when they expanded into New York, lots of guys were touting the stock as a winner. My buddy told me, you buy this Donut all you will get is the hole.
The Sheep always get sheared.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: this is kind of amusing
Next Topic: wheew; you all are wearing me out here.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 29 01:32:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio