Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists?
This is a huge problem with both sides... [message #56509 is a reply to message #56508] Sat, 16 July 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hillary is a joke. She's trying to get elected president. No chance. But to say that the Democrats are for closing the boarders is also a joke. Look at what's happening in California. The Dems have practically destroyed California's economy by insisting on paying for illegal emigration benefits etc.

For the record. I am for kicking out all illegal emigrants and putting the national guard on the boarder with directions to shot to kill anyone trying to cross illegally.

I'm not saying the Republicans are correct here. But I am not a one issue guy. The Republicans have always been for a strong military. I love the way the Democrats are now clamoring for a strong military when they have done everything they could to destroy the military every chance they got. This is one of the reasons Reagan got elected. Because Carter almost single handedly dismantled the military.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message