Home » xyzzy » Tower » Another Bush victory....
More [message #55234 is a reply to message #55230] Wed, 10 May 2006 14:53 Go to previous message
Leland Crooks is currently offline  Leland Crooks
Master
"Since 1946 the Democratic Presidents increased the national debt an average of only 3.7% per year when they were in office. The Republican Presidents stay at an average increase of 9.3% per year. Over the last 59 years Republican Presidents have out borrowed Democratic Presidents by almost a three to one ratio. That is, for every dollar a Democratic President has raised the national debt in the past 59 years Republican Presidents have raised the debt by $2.87."

From data gleaned from Encarta.

I cannot find the chart comparing annual deficits to each administration. I came across it a couple of weeks ago and was stunned. I did however find this which compares Clinton (OMG CLINTON!) to Bush. I don't want to get in an argument about Clinton. My main point is that Bush/Republican congress have not done a damn thing a real conservative would. If they had, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat. At least the democrats tell you they're going to waste your money.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Deficit and why George wants one
Next Topic: Didn't Bush Swear They Were Only Looking At International Calls?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 21:04:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio