Home » xyzzy » Tower » Another Bush victory....
Re: oh your accountant told you.... [message #55221 is a reply to message #55220] Wed, 10 May 2006 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; the truth is most of this stuff is very prominently displayed in all the newspapers and on television news as well as all of the Newsweek and other periodicals. About the most boring thing I can think of for me to be doing is cutting and pasteing news articles into forums.
I am more interested in talking with people about how they percieve events and what implications those events have for them and their communities. Repeating news briefs just doesn't do that for me.
You need to start thinking for yourself instead of letting others do it for you. I would not and will not use tons of bandwidth to paste stuff that anyone who wants to can read in their own newspapers. I would rather read from someone who takes the time to think carefully about what it means and then post their thoughts on a forum.
This bill is slanted to the 10% of the wealthiest individuals. What does that mean to me? Thats the interesting part.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Deficit and why George wants one
Next Topic: Didn't Bush Swear They Were Only Looking At International Calls?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 21:32:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio