Home » xyzzy » Tower » Arnold
Re: Arnold [message #54846 is a reply to message #54845] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
John,
I kinda agree with you on the federal level government being out for themselves, except I see it in BOTH parties, unfortunately.
I think both parties' senior folk have sold themselves out to foreign oil producing countries. As people become more senior, they automatically get these "perks" from these oil countries.
I won't name names here, but ask yourself: what is wronfg with our foreign policy that we have been supporting and dealing happpily with tyrants, monarchs and dictators who happily disregard any form of human rights, and completely ignoring some democratic countries like India, Phillipnes, S. Korea & Japan?
Our foreign policy is totally messed up, and in my opinion, driven by one thing only: the payoffs that our senior politicans get (from both parties) in the form of "consulting fees" and "speaking fees" from fronts for one or two oil producing coutries who are also spreading hate in the world, in the interst of hanging on to power.
THAT's the real problem, and unless we face it and get rid of our fat cat politicans and DC bureaucracy, we are headed downhill.
-akhilesh

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message