Home » xyzzy » Tower » Oh man talk about fat
Re: Oh man talk about fat [message #53994 is a reply to message #53992] Wed, 02 June 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
What's really funny here in America is that McDonalds stopped selling supersize fries 'cause they were afraid people would sue them for heart trouble and other health concerns. It's funny how large are drinks are too. You would be shocked to see what some people order here, a big fat-dripping sandwich, a huge order of french fries, a pie and a liter and a half cup (bucket) of Diet Coke. I do it too, so I can't laugh but I'm gonna laugh anyway.

But what's funny in a sick/bad way is that people here actually do take on lifestyles that cause them probelms in whatever form (cigarettes/alcohol/cholesterol) and then sue the companies that made the products they purchase, blaming them for their own lifestyle choices. We've become way too litigious here and we're rapidly becoming a culture of victims. Some even think that to cry foul and ask for restitution is "empowerment."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: thanks to snoop dog and the wonders of technology---
Next Topic: I need info on rca victor model 29
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 02:15:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects