Home » xyzzy » Tower » A Good Word for AudioXPress
Re: A Good Word for AudioXPress [message #53955 is a reply to message #53950] Wed, 05 May 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yeah, I think the folks at AudioXpress would be pleased that you found them to be an honorable bunch. Not everyone buys aftermarket cables, but apparently some do.

The only reason I posted about cables in the Dungeon is because the Moderator didn't want a fight about the Asylum to break out in General. It wasn't really that discussions about cables are prohibited, only fights about cables are prohibited.

Cables can be discussed in General or here, or in the Dungeon for that matter. But since the moderator had already taken issue with the Audio Asylum fight about cables, I made a post in the Dungeon instead, sort of in reply to the earlier cables thread in General. It could have just as well been discussed in General, or here in the Tower.

I guess cables just seem to be a really volatile topic. I can't understand it, and I would never have guessed that people get so emotionally charged. To me it's like getting emotionally charged about bolts. Use bolts having the right properties for the job, nothing to talk about. But cable discussions on some audio message boards seem to take the same intensity as heated topics of religion or politics.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Concordes last flight
Next Topic: Some Good Books . . .
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 07:58:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects