Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » New Year, New Place !
New Year, New Place ! [message #51663] Tue, 01 January 2008 07:16 Go to previous message
Scott L is currently offline  Scott L
Chancellor
Greetings and Happy New Year to all ! I just found this place, and all it's spin-offs. I must say the level of quality in posting and persons here is about 1000% a higher degree in quality than in the you-know-where sites. I kinda know Wayne from the past, in the old style forum, and he has always been a gentlemen. I'm a seven year member of the high-efficiency camp.
I built my 1st speaker at age 14, which is 35 years ago !
I really enjoy reading everyones' adventures/ challenges. I'm tickled by the I.B. in the attic, and by a guy actually using his basement for a sound system. Guys actually doing stuff on a large or Grand scale, rather than the other sites, who have tinkerors asking for their wife's permission. You know who they are: the ones wanting a one cubic foot subwoofer box; flat to 20Hz, and a cost of $59.95 !

On Bass Slam: I could never even approximate it at my home listening venue until I went with PRO drivers. As far as live, well the two times I heard it best was with a live band OUTSIDE, with a solid concrete wall behind the performers.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 12Pi v2
Next Topic: 12Pi v2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 28 12:27:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio