Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Theater 4Pi question....very interesting!
Theater 4Pi question....very interesting! [message #51425] Sat, 29 September 2007 23:52 Go to previous message
Ed White is currently offline  Ed White
Baron
Wayne,

I posted earlier about my problem of ordering the Theater 7Pi kit (The older TWO WAY version) and moving to a place where there are no suitable corners to use them. You suggested that I Put the parts in a Theater 4pi configuration. That sounds like an excellent idea. That would work in my situation.

Question, is the TWO WAY crossover I received with my Theater 7Pi kit the same as you get with the Theater 4Pi kit, and can I just go ahead and use the Theater 7Pi kit in a Theater 4Pi box?

That would be fantastic if I could do that. Also, I read where the use of a 811b Altec horn with the 2002 driver I had was an excellent combination. There was a post of a guy wanting to make a Model 19 clone with Theater 4pi parts and an 811b horn.

THAT would do the trick for me, and make my happy meter spin if I could do that.

Can you send me the Theater 4Pi plans?

I feel the magic beginning to happen again. I HATE moving and having to change all of your plans.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I just completed my Theater Four..
Next Topic: Alpha 10 or Beta 12lta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 10 13:25:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout