Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Stage 4Pi improvement
Re: No offense, Matts, but [message #49017 is a reply to message #49016] Sun, 05 March 2006 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
"I'm bothered by what many consider a perfectly reasonable suspicion of invidious commercial interest." ...."I want my freedom of speech. And I want you to have yours." Chill out & don't be bothered, then!

The reason I asked here, which is a firstl for me, is because the post seemed to follow a formula that I've seen in a lot of promotional lit on the web of 1)seriously overstating a problem I didn't see, then 2) leading through the dark valley, then 3) the "Eureka!" moment, then 4)the spend this pittance of an amount of $$ on this product and you'll be saved!! Here, even if there had been a disclaimer, I still would have wondered, but maybe it's just his style & it's fine with me.

I've had so many people tell me singers (or sax players, etc.) sound like they are right in the living room with us, that I just don't see this issue- but, if you or Wayne tries this stuff out & also say it's the bomb, I'll try it too!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FredT's looked so good and Shane complained, so...
Next Topic: The MOST SUB - Just for fun
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 05:16:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout