Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » inductor and mid driver questions
Re: inductor and mid driver questions [message #48509 is a reply to message #48499] Sat, 31 December 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
braddog100 is currently offline  braddog100
Chancellor
Hello Wayne Thank you for your time. You eased my tension concerning the replacement parts. These really sound pretty good. However, modeled after the origonals, they only have a 4 ohm load. Running mostly tube gear, I need my components to deliver closer to 8. However, I do have an out standing solid state with extensive cap upgrades. I could utilize to drive the 12's and use tubes to drive high range mids and tweeters. I have material I have gathered from your forum concerning this, but have not studied. Personally, I prefere simplicity. I look for your advice on this matter

I am interested in your plans for the tower 2's. also in one room the footprint could be a problem. Could I narrow the cab but keep the speaker volume the same by raising the height?

In my living area, to have rear speakers, the concession my wife and I have come up with is wall speakers. .....are you laughing? Well do you have suggestions using these 2Pi components and Xover design to best accomodate. Maybe building a 2Pi monitor mounting the whole thing in the attic (I have a cathedral ceiling which faces out not down). Thank you again, Brad

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2Pi Tower tuning
Next Topic: djk Re: KSN-
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 20 00:23:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects