Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Four Stage
Re: Four Stage [message #47673 is a reply to message #47672] Mon, 05 September 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
beto1 is currently offline  beto1
Baron
Ok.
so as a 3 way system I can use the 18" with the omega 10" in the middle and the PSD2002 tweeter. You have designed this 3 way in one enclosure? or there is an alternative in two enclosures, one for the 18" sub bass, and the other for the mid and tweeter?
Do you think that this 18" driver will need bigger rooms to fill? I guess that everybody wants bass extenssion, depending on the kind of music that one hear. With 40HZ I think, we will cover most kinds, but there is some, like organ, or some electronic music thats need the extra hz. I hear jazz and clasics (conteporary the most), but also have rocker blood in my veins, and like all kind of music.
Also I'm searching for a 3 way bass reflex with the 15" driver, I supose that is a very similar enclosure.
Thank you Wayne for share all this information with us, you are a very cool guy and apreciate too much your dedication.
Regards,
Beto
By the way, can you give the frequency ranga and the sensitivity for the 3 way bass reflex 18" omega's?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: midhorns
Next Topic: Holy Massive Tweeter, Batman!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 09 07:09:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio