Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Audiophile Series seven π
JBL & LOW POWER SET [message #47637 is a reply to message #47623] Thu, 01 September 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
beto1 is currently offline  beto1
Baron
Hi Wayne,
thank you for the 4 pro model plans. I am little concern about a review (Ken Schwarz)on the online shop. This customer says that JBL woofer sounds thin and lacks bass with a low powered SET amp but very good with a more watts push pull amp. One of the things that I want a high eff speaker is to get full, rich, detailed, textured, etc sound. My 300B amp only delivers 7 or 8 beautiful watts so, because this is the expensive driver on the list, I will be very sure. My purchase will be based on your and other experienced comments only. On the other hand I want the cleanest, low distortion and articulated sound, so I don't mind if I have to spend a few bucks more for the JBL if I can get what I want. I know what I can expect from the Omega 15, Kilomax 15 and if I I will go directly for the audiophile 7, with the Magnum 15 or 18, but I'm still a little confuss with the JBL 2226 (I will get the Eminence tweeter).
Thank you again,
Alberto

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Ping: ColinHester
Next Topic: Anyone have comments on the Stage four Pi or pictures of finished Pi's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 09 02:11:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio