Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Tell me everything about the 4 pi bass reflex Theater Series.
answers [message #40919 is a reply to message #40917] Wed, 09 April 2003 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
cabinets FINISHED are available, the price listed is for EACH complete SINGLE speaker (or kit to build ONE). Kits DO NOT include cabinet, but do include the drivers, internal wiring harness, the crossover as applicable. and the binding post cup.
The "PI spec" binding post set is PE # 260-309, requiring a rectangular cutout. Personally I use the PE # 260-311 cause it mounts in a round 3" hole saw cutout, very quck and neat. The knurling is "cosmetic only", the surface takes a good grip to tighten the posts, btw.
If you buy finished speakers, Wayne's cabinet maker probably can do whatever finish you want. Most 4 Pi Theater owners I've seen here were DIY, and some awesome ones at that. Building them yourself is the best way to go, lot's of help here if you go that route.
Most of the Pi guys are going to be in Lima for the weekend, don't feel ignored if nobody is hanging around here for the next few days. Sam

hey, I think the above is correct, but don't whine if I am wrong :)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: how's the "room"
Next Topic: Yeah, I finally made it home too :-)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 15 03:31:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio