Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2 Pi Studio just completed...
clarification [message #40911 is a reply to message #40905] Wed, 09 April 2003 04:11 Go to previous message
Bubbawat is currently offline  Bubbawat
Chancellor
Just to be sure - I am not bashing the HF. Due to the way I had this set up for testing I had the tweeter firing right at my ear (the good one - at my age you start finding out which ear is younger) and was A/B with the Heresy on the other channel - it is a different sound - harsh was the wrong term.

Also, when I stepped to what I aproximate would have been closer to a real listening position with similar reflections it was clearly better - just what I anticipate when completed and set up. It is an outstanding sound for the price and I really do like the simple beauty of the box. I am getting better with the table saw...

I will probably send these to school with my daughter this fall - I need to be sure she has her own money pit addiction. I plan on many hours of enjoyment before then.

We will start discussing a box with at least one horn next (aren't the Martinelli's georgeous?). I am looking for pretty on all levels (sound and appearance).

Henry

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Change of rooms at MAF for Wayne
Next Topic: 10pi plans?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 13 23:17:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio