Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Spring forward...
Re: Spring forward... [message #40878 is a reply to message #40877] Sun, 06 April 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I can understand what you're saying, and I share your convictions. For a long time, I recommended the Pro series line right along with the other "tube friendly" stuff. Actually, the impedance peak isn't that large and so it seemed a natural for those that wanted the best. But there are a couple of popular SET amps that don't drive 'em as well as the others.

I expect most amps will work quite nicely, certainly amps that delivers more than ten watts. And I'm definitely happy with what the Paramours do, so I agree with your observations, 100%. That's an example of a "flea-powered" amp that works perfectly well with the Professional Series line of π Speakers. I'll bet your fours are sweet, a nice size and as pure as speakers come. The sevens are really great too - they've long been my favorites - and I wish I had two corners in my listening room because I'd like to spend some time with Paramours and sevens.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2 pi studio plans