Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Finally... 2 Pi arrived!!!
Re: Finally... 2 Pi arrived!!! [message #39915 is a reply to message #39912] Thu, 16 January 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
If there are dents and frayed edges on your loudspeaker cabinets, then we need to make a claim for insurance. I sent them out in absolutely perfect condition. I mean perfect. They were stained oak, which is what you asked for. And the veneeer quality and its application were excellent, including the seams. Jason did an excellent job with your speakers, so if they didn't arrive in flawless condition, then we must make a claim.

To tell the truth, I am disappointed about it for two reasons. First, they took longer than expected for delivery, which was inconvenient and distressing for both you and I. But the delay was made somewhat bearable in my opinion by the excellent quality workmanship.

So if they aren't that way, then the packaging or shipping company is responsible. And that brings me to my second reason to be disappointed - We paid a lot for shiping and handling, which was passed on to you. So really, you paid a lot for shipping and handling. The breakdown of cost is about $65.00 for shipping and about $65.00 for packaging. One or both of these are at fault if the speakers are less than perfect.

Were the shipping boxes damaged? Were there signs of hard handling like a ripped open box or smashed corners? If so, then a claim should be placed with UPS. And if not, then a claim must be placed with the packaging company.

Please let me know. I would like for this to be looked into. I don't want this to be forgotten about, and I think you should be reimbursed for damages. You might want to take some photos of the damage, in fact, please do and forward them to me. I'd like to show them to the handlers.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hey Speakerman........
Next Topic: Wayne and crossover guys; a little help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 14:33:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio