Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Stands for 2 Pi
Re: Stands for 2 Pi [message #39641 is a reply to message #39624] Mon, 30 December 2002 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Looks like you got a lot of good suggestions. There are lots of great guys here, and I suspected that they'd have some input. Most consider bookshelf speakers to be fairly insensitive to placement, and compensate for any inadequacies that result from position with their preamp tone controls. I'm a purist myself, and prefer to put them in corners up on bookshelfs. But other positions work well too, and as long as they aren't suspended in free space, they sound pretty good.

Did I send you a list of stands? Seems like I sent a link to a place that had stands. I've see a few that were really attractive. There may be some people here that would be willing to custom build you some nice stands too, you might ask "Till E." or "bmar" or some of the others. Anyone that is interested, please feel free to post a reply.

And one last thing. I just got off the phone with Jason the cabinetmaker. He says that he plans to have your cabinets done next week, and we can populate and test them within a day or two after that. So I expect for you to have your speakers very soon.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message