Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Requests request
Re: Requests request [message #39525 is a reply to message #39522] Tue, 17 December 2002 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Great ideas! We'll be sure to put that on the list. No doubt!

I have a few requests, and I'm sure I'll add more later. But for sure, I want to play Tool's version of "No Quarter". I'd also like to see at least one high-energy movie, perhaps two. Something like one of the Star Trek movies or Matrix or something like that. Those are things that I could really get into.

On the other side, I'd kinda like to play a song or two of Glenn Miller, particularly when we're running tubes. And, of course, a bit of Ludwig Van.

The London Symphony performed the "Immortal Beloved" soundtrack, and I particularly like the last one, "Symphony #9 in D minor" - "Ode to Joy" from that soundtrack. Probably the most moving song for me is "Symphony #7 in A major" and there are a couple of great piano-only pieces, "Fur Elise" being the most popular. So I'd like to hear some of those when we hook up the tubes, maybe on the transistors too.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I just got beat by a couple of 4 Pi's!!!!!
Next Topic: enclosure handles - good idea?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 02:08:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio