Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Midwest Audiofest 2003 prelim. info
Re: Midwest Audiofest 2003 prelim. info [message #39414 is a reply to message #39399] Mon, 09 December 2002 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
hi mike, save me one of those rooms. make sure it has 8 ashtrays and a large fridge. better still a garbage can filled with ice. in reference to khorns, do you mean klipsch or karlson?. i've got my karlson's sounding pretty impressive now. lush, with deep bass and liquid highs. it's a hassle taking them back & forth across the border. i'd schlepp them to lima but bringing them back requires too much paperwork. a raffle would be good or maybe romy will buy them. they have some unique qualities and now that the x-over and pre-amp are fixed they sound swell. playing jazz on them is like entering a time machine. bmar did a hell of a job on the cabinets. maybe bmar will feel like building another pair and bringing them down. i need all the room in my truck to load up on norh speakers for the ride home. i sold out in a week. anyways it will be cool to meet wayne and party with everyone.

cheers,

george
12awg concealed in garden hose and priced at $50 ft sounds best. really!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: who kidnapped adam?
Next Topic: What's your cure for daily 8 hours of Christmas music, I'm listening to...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 13 15:41:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio