Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Three way I Pi combo
Crossover for 3-way Pi system - and start of "Central Ohio Audio Group and friends" [message #39333 is a reply to message #39323] Wed, 04 December 2002 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne,
I too would like crossover design for 3-way. I would use the Eminence apt-80 tweeter (good from 3.5khz and up), would like to see the design good for Alpha 8 or 10 for mid, and Eminence woofer of choice would have to be Delta 15 for me. Using other 15" could be figured out with slight change of values, it's the mid and tweeter part that is difficult for me to get right.
I think the KSN-1038 would not be good in 3-way due to back EMF from woofer might interact with the piezo, don't know for sure, but have read previous posts aways back from those who had that problem.

I should have internet at home after the first of the year, and I will have a website that will follow the gang of people I know in Ohio, some of whom want me to start a group. I think, barring problems with naming conventions(should not be since I want informal group) the name will be: "Central Ohio Audio Group and friends" since I have some out of state folks who would be included in this ordeal. I am a rookie at this, but I think I will have the backing of some great people to help me out. Anyone who thinks they might have a interest in joining us, drop me a e-mail. This could start after the first of the year. I have a lot of talent available from folks who want to build tube amps/preamps and other neat equipment. I will have a classified section on the website for those who are looking to buy specialty items. Since this will not be a official group(at least for now, it will be a slow startup). Too many people have told me that they want a club in Ohio. Just think, we may be the second biggest audio group in Ohio next to the nicest guy I know to put on a show in Lima, our good friend and hell of a nice guy, Mike Baker. And yes, I will be there in Lima in April.
Thanks for listening to my long winded self.
Ron Semega email @ rsemega@cols.disa.mil if interested or just to comment.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Eminence PS10 in 2 Pi tower - Wayne?
Next Topic: Edgar Salad Bowl Horns PSD2002 attachment method
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 14 06:30:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout