Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » SET's and 16 ohm JBL 2226J's- - - - - - Observations
Re: SET's and 16 ohm JBL 2226J's- - - - - - Observations [message #39141 is a reply to message #39121] Wed, 20 November 2002 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
RBP is currently offline  RBP
Chancellor
Sorry I have not kept up with you (we have crossed paths in a most positive way) or the bottlehads for a long while (a shame on my part) but you are doing what needs to be done. Subjective lisatening at what sounds proper based on how the music should sound. Perhaps a sliding tap on the transformers are of order where you can dial in the exact value that covers the most compromises? If it were ava.

In Mastering enginnering, we do increments and backchecks in the hundreds of a db order at certain frequencies until it fits the gamit that traslates.

My hat is off to you for taking the bold approach...afterall their are no absoletes, it all is only relative.

Wayne damnit... I did not get to hang with you in the Cutlass. I left NW AR over a year ago..do get up with me dude..we have some conversation to discuss...

Bill

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2226/2426 compensation values
Next Topic: somo