Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » adire vs pi
Re: adire vs pi [message #37638 is a reply to message #37637] Sun, 04 August 2002 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Tom Brennan is currently offline  Tom Brennan
Baron
Thank you George, like all of the Celtic Race I love being flattered. :-) You can now count on me for anything including 2 votes in any election.

I'll tell you George, at Merrilville I spent most of my time chewing the fat with people, not listening. I did have the ServoDrives all to myself while everyone else was listening to Dan Wiggins' lecture and I cranked them up with Rush, ZZ Top and the Sex Pistols, oh yes. And I listened to Don's VOTs and Kurt's little Fostex dipoles some. But I never even listened in the room with the Adires and Pis. Nor did I listen to the Pis in the Adire room at Lima.

I take no sides on horn speaker preferences; Pi4s, ServoDrives, JBL, Altec, Klipsch--whatever. The good ones share common virtues; clarity and dynamics. I like for this horn thing to be inclusive, oh a little ball-busting is fun, but I think us hornys oughta stick together. We've more in common than not.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message