Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » But seriously, folks......
Re: But seriously, folks...... [message #36330 is a reply to message #36327] Tue, 07 May 2002 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
alfredo is currently offline  alfredo
Chancellor
Hi Till,

I was using a 10 year old Sony CD player. I don't have money to be buying these hi-end cd players. The only thing I really did not like about my 10 year old Sony was that there was no remote and it wasn't even an option with this model (no chance of buying a universal remote). So last night I went out and bought the Sony CE775.

I too had heard some good things about this player and that the mods make it even better if I so choose to do them. I only payed $179 at Circuit City. It does seem to be a little brighter than my old one but since I use horns as well it isn't bad (IMO). I haven't bought any of those SACD's and not sure if I will. I may buy 1 just to try it after reading your comments. I don't have any plans to use the multi-channel stuff though. My intentions are to use it for 2 channel audio only.

I agree with you that if SACD dies I still have a 5 disc CD player with a remote!

Thanks for your comments.

Alfredo Abate

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Wayne, JBL 2426H...
Next Topic: Kilomax 18 with psd 2002
Goto Forum: