Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Horns for Theater 4Pi
Re: Horns for Theater 4Pi [message #35353 is a reply to message #35352] Thu, 07 March 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Adam is currently offline  Adam
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Believe me, I know how you feel.

I waited a good eight or nine months from the time I purchased the drivers before I actually started to build my Ten Pi's. It took me months to save up the money to start a full project, then just as I was on the brink, I decided to switch to Wayne's folded horn cabinets. That caused even more delays.

I had to wait six annoying weeks to get my CH-3 horns in for the first pair, who knows how long the second pair will take.

I looked at the lense you mentioned, it seems to me signifigantly different then the CH-3. Also, the construction appears to be signifigantly poorer then the CH-3. The Peavey lenses are built out of 3/8" thick ABS. Those lenses look pretty flimsy.

Depending on where you live, shipping from PE will probably take about two weeks anyway. You might as well wait the extra two weeks and order the CH-3 horns. The only reason mine took so long is because I'm in Canada.

good luck!

Adam

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Photo's of My Theater 4 Pi's
Next Topic: birth announcement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 01 08:11:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects