Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Wayne, I proudly present my temporary four Pi Kappas!!!
Re: Wayne, I proudly present my temporary four Pi Kappas!!! [message #34507 is a reply to message #34495] Fri, 21 December 2001 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Colin Fritzke is currently offline  Colin Fritzke
Baron
Garland said:
"I have a load of apprehension concerning my wife's reaction when she sees the 9 cubic feet each of Theater 4 Pi's sitting in our living room in a few weeks."

You may not want to "bang together" some quick boxes for your Theatre Four Pi's, especially if they aren't pretty. If your wife is at all like mine, once an image gets into her mind there's no changing it... seeing some big coffins in the livingroom might make her resistant to ANY future creations you want to put there, regardless of what they look like. Trust me, I know... I've tried it with some big black subwoofer boxes I built a few years ago. They now reside in my basement home-theatre room, banished forever from the livingroom. I just hope I can make the Premium Stage Four Pi's pretty enough to allow acceptance in the livingroom. She really doesn't know yet at this point what I'm building. I figure some nice cherry veneer with solid cherry or oak end-caps should help. And they won't be 9 cubic feet each either, just approximately 4.5 cubic feet each (and that's still pretty big compared to the Mission 731's they are replacing).

Merry Christmas,
Colin

P.S. - What am I doing participating in a forum like this at 3am? Well, an on-call network analyst never sleeps!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: JBL 4344 type lens for theater 4 pi
Next Topic: Premium Stage Four Pi Plans Please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 23:31:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects