Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pyle W820's in a one Pi alignment
Pyle T-S sheets [message #33601 is a reply to message #33600] Thu, 26 July 2001 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Paul C. is currently offline  Paul C.
Master
Wayne: The sheets I have list most of the Pyle woofers from the mid 80' into the early 90's. I obtained these directly from Pyle. I will scan and email to you ASAP, for your data archive.

The other sheet, filled out by hand, from Pyle, lists suggested box sizes, sometimes both ported and sealed are give. Also suggested LxWxD. Port sizes are given. These are sort of cookbook style practical size boxes.

I found Pyle, at that time, very good about sending response graphs and any other data I asked for. Also answering application questions.

While much of their line does not meet my needs (mostly car stereo now) their pro audio line of PYMxxxx series of woofers are excellent, economical woofers. About the same bang for the buck as the Eminence woofers. But I find the Pyles many times yield good performance in better sized boxes than most of the Eminence woofers. Perhaps I put too much stress on box sizes I can move around (portable PA gear).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Yet more 4 Pi questions
Next Topic: Update on my Four Pi Pro. speaker project.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 21:14:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio