Home » Audio » General » Great Plains Audio Festival in a week?
Re: Great Plains Audio Festival in a week? [message #2994 is a reply to message #2993] Sun, 30 April 2006 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I plan to arrive Friday morning and will be available to help Jim and others set up their rooms. Wayne, last year the service crew had to look for the hand dolly, so it would be helpful If you could have one available to move exhibitors' speakers and other heavy equipment that won't fit on a standard hotel luggage cart.

For those who have not exhibited at the GPAF before, when you check in ask the receptionist to send the service crew to remove the TV, table, and chairs from the front room of the suite. Last year they responded immediately, so by the time I hauled the first load of equipment to the room it was ready for set up.

The suites are so much better than the typical hotel room at other shows, where you have to remove the bed, etc. Like most hotel rooms, it is a bit small, and last year mine had a strong midbass peak which was partially fixed by pulling the sofa out a couple of feet from the wall. Jim's DEQX will be very helpful in taming this anomaly in his suite.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message