Home » Audio » Home Theater » Any Far East companies selling a vacuum tube surround system yet?
Re: Any Far East companies selling a vacuum tube surround system yet? [message #28506 is a reply to message #28504] Mon, 18 July 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I have not seen any vacuum tube surround processor. There are a couple of sites you can check out for the "latest" and greatest the Far East has to offer. It seems all tube gear coming out of China is two-channel. Korsun D9 a nice multi-channel ss amp, but that's about it.

The first is nysound.com. I have ordered several times from this company, and they are very reliable. In fact, this is where the cable set for one of the giveaways came from. Shipping is a bit steep, but google search for a discount code for free shipping - used to work, but I don't know anymore.

The second one to try for the latest eye candy is Catty (http://www.cattylink.com/engproducts.htm) I have never ordered from them, but I have asked for quotes and always received professional responses quickly. Again, I don't see any vacuum tube processors.

Best of luck, and if you find anything let us know......Colin

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are Alnico speakers shielded?
Next Topic: Voom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 01:36:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout