Home » Audio » General » Fisher SA-300b volume]balance Mod
Re: Fisher SA-300b volume]balance Mod [message #26679 is a reply to message #26678] Mon, 10 December 2007 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Peter Swartz is currently offline  Peter Swartz
Baron
Hi Wayne,

I spent a great deal of time studing the circuit to make sure I did it right the first time. I felt very confident that I was wiring these pots up exactly as you had advised me. Using all three contacts on the balance pots. Now you suggest I lift the grounds ?

You can see why I had first hesitantly asked if you might draw me a picture of the what should be fairly simple wiring. This old amp is very messy inside and I don't want to experiment and possibly do damage to this very special amp of mine.

I know I can just forget the balance pot, wire up the volume and hope the left and right levels match, but... I spent a lot for that balance pot and of course would like to use it in my system.

I'm sure there is an exact correct way to do what I need and I was hoping you could help me with that or perhapes refer me to one of the other audio guru's that may be able to assist.

I do so appreciate your help.

Sincerely, Peter

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: So was Santa good to you?
Next Topic: Do you pay for music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 23 01:27:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout