Home » Audio » Speaker » ART Array Cabs pic
Re: Forgot Picture link [message #23703 is a reply to message #23700] Mon, 30 April 2007 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rich_M9999 is currently offline  Rich_M9999
Chancellor
Hello,

Its been a while since my last post here. Actually, I've been busy finishing Grad classes this past couple weeks (No Child Left Behind means teachers aren't educated enough; thus, we have to get further classes in order to satisfy the new requirements - as if 15 years in the profession and 169 college hours isn't enough!). However, I did get the baffles cut. I wanted to get a good start on the enclosures before I ordered parts. They came today. When PE put this kit together with Fred, they did a bang-up job! Even the mounting screws came in it. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. Anyhow, I should be able to mount the baffles and move forward in the next week. I'll get pics up as soon as I get a chance to get back in the garage. I swear, between grad school, kids, fast-growing grass, kids, work, and kids, time has become a precious comodity. At any rate, I'm still here, and still working at it. BTW, my SmugMug account has expired- all pics will be posted at my new site - diyaudioproject.com - I'll post here when I get new ones up. Sorry so long, haven't had the chance to get back here in while. Thanks for asking!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Rich

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Reveiw of Merrill (DCA 4") drivers on 6 moons
Next Topic: alternating line array
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 04:45:06 CDT 2024