Home » Audio » Speaker » Raw Acoustics Omega's
Re: Raw Acoustics Omega's [message #22949 is a reply to message #22914] Sat, 18 March 2006 01:38 Go to previous message
RAW is currently offline  RAW
Chancellor
Thanks for the interest in the Omega line array.
These use 18 of our XBL^2 motor 4.5" drivers in a sealed cabinet with our custom Aurum Cantus ribbon ribbon tweeter.

CNC front baffles with the ribbons flush mounted as well as the drivers in a 12X12X80" tall array that has a very small foot print.
We have the passive design as well will do them with no crossovers and wired for a DEQX.

Our customers that purchase the Omega or our larger Omega grand this adds 9 Extremis side firing drivers in the same tower cabinet just a little larger, are people who do not post regularly on most of the forums.

As a fact the person who owns all the arrays on our site that is his home heater but he has added twin towers for extremis that stand beside the Omegas.HE is running a DEQX with them and I just got back from Salt Lake City were the customer flew me into remove the crossovers set up twin posts as well as get the DEQX going for his Omegas.

Feel free to email me direct with any questions or send a email and your number and I would be happy to talk to you more.

AS well we have a new array coming using our NEW XBL^2 6.5" driver in a WWWMTMWWW very similar to our RA8 but design has a lot more effecincy than the RA8 as the drivers are 92db.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sim help?
Next Topic: Sub placement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 13 12:12:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers