Home » Audio » Speaker » Enclosure for Fostex 167E
Re: Enclosure for Fostex 167E [message #20530 is a reply to message #20528] Thu, 25 November 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Jeremy is currently offline  Jeremy
Chancellor
Hi Martin,

It's unfortunate that you are persecuted for your insight, vision and hard work. To me, hi-fi audio is in many ways a fanatical religion, based on myth and elitist hiarchy. A scientist such as yourself will always be at odds with the extremists and true believers when you challenge their way of thinking in an empirical way. The fact that these types of people are so threatened by your work could be seen as a testimonial to it's validity.

I for one have benefited from your extensive work, and it has allowed me to predicably design excellent speakers with a minimum experience level. It has been rewarding for me to have the opportunity to build, test and tune my own speaker systems. Thanks again. I look forward to seeing a horn design from you in the future.

Back to the original post, Martin's TQWP design for the 167E is a great design. I've had mine for over a year, and I still really like them. Very hard to beat for the money and time invested. Everyone that sees or hears them is impressed. (Except my GF-she thinks they are too big:) )

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Completed My Voigt Pipes Today
Next Topic: help me with my Christmas list