Home » Audio » Speaker » Need Help understanding Fostex Line.
Re: Need Help understanding Fostex Line. [message #19954 is a reply to message #19953] Fri, 16 April 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Terry,

You make backloaded horns I think, right? Do you make Voigt pipes, transmission lines, tapered pipes and the likes too? I seem to remember seeing some of your systems that have backloaded horns and some that were tapered pipes. Is that right?

Assuming that's the case, what are your favorite drivers? Even if it isn't the case, what drivers do you like best and in what kinds of cabinets? Do you like a particular Fostex model? Or do you prefer one of the Lowthers? And finally, what sort of tuning methods do you employ? I mean, I'm just asking what your style is. I've seen your cabinets, and they're quite nice. I always assumed that was your specialty, good cabinetry. But I'm curious as to your design philosophies.

By the way, check out the Craftsmen forum too. Lots of really great artists hang out there. Some wonderful cabinetmakers, that bunch!

All the best,

Wayne

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Linus or Bessel? And wassup with these crossover numbers?
Next Topic: Questions on Midrange Drivers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 29 00:25:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout