Home » Audio » General » Anti-Cables, for speakers?
Re: Thanks Akhilesh, Mr Vinyl, and Manualblock [message #1863 is a reply to message #1861] Sat, 11 June 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hi Mr. Wilson,

I apologize if I seemed flippant in my response to you. I was truly trying to help. I'm sorry but I don't have any experience with the cables you are asking about. However they seem to be just regular off the shelf cables to me. But I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time.) I think if I were in your shoes that maybe I would go the DIY route. There are many cable "recipes" on the net that have quite a following. If you have the time it could be fun to experiement. You can get bulk cable and parts from a company called VH Audio (see link below). There are other places as well. I mention VH Audio only because I have purchased a couple of thier power cords and they are very well built at a reasonable price. The company also has very good customer service. You can spend a lot or a little there. Anyway, again I apologize if I was less than gracious.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Want to test your system in the bass department?
Next Topic: Great Plains Audiofest Writeup, Page 1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 10 14:12:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout