Home » Audio » Speaker » Klipschorns anyone?
Re: Sorry about my other non reply, so ... [message #15833 is a reply to message #15826] Fri, 12 December 2003 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Henry, I must concur with the speaker postioning at a higher point--but getting those heavy dudes up over 3-4 ft is a trick--and I am on to try the corners also---I also see (now after some time listening to many CD's) the quality of the said Cd and the source makes all the diff in this speaker! (Duh!) My room is of particular concern (smallish I think) but I have a few watts to throw at them too, I'm pushing a 18watt Pilot and a Apt Holman pre---which has not seen the volume setting on high noon ---I don't want to be out replacing windows in this weather!!! I do see the value of a lot of listening and moving speakers to develop that "spot"---Some others have mentioned these speakers in HT---is that their "forte' " I wonder? I have some Omega Super 3's coming ---in the mean time....I could rent 2 crains and .................where is the sawsall? JD

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message