Home » Audio » General » Cable forum
Re: Cable forum [message #154 is a reply to message #153] Tue, 20 January 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yep - General forum is for general A/V stuff. You can talk about cables here if you want to. You know, it's important to look at skin effect and line capacitance, 'cause if you have too much then high frequencies will be rolled off...

As for the slow going forums, I think they'll pick up after a few months. Being a start-up forum and not cataloged in search engines yet, it will just take some time. No big deal, 'cause lots-o-fun is already happenin'! Just let the slow ones build traffic, and don't worry about them. Those with interest will find them eventually.

Speaking of general A/V stuff, check out the art galleries at Visons-of-Infinedi, who is a sponsor of this site. I guess that makes them sort of fit into the "V" part of "A/V." Sheri does the web hosting for this system too, but the computer stuff bores me, to tell the truth. It's the art she does that I think is really cool. Her husband, John, does some great artwork too.

Disclaimer: Sheri hosts the site that the π Speakers forum is on. So a relationship exists. She is also my friend. But her art is really cool, and I think you'll like it, so I plugged it anyway.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: HELLO!
Next Topic: Gig! *pics*
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 06:08:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects