Home » Audio » General » Cables???
Here's what the vinyl guy has in mind.... [message #1307 is a reply to message #1301] Sun, 20 February 2005 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hi,

As you know I am new here so don't really feel like it's my place to tell you what I want but since you asked here goes (keeping in mind I am fresh from the Audio Asylum):

I don't know how the other posters here feel, be that as it may, I believe there are audible differences in speaker cable and interconnect cables. IMO these differences can be significant. Not great but significant. As AA has a separate area for this kind of discussion I would like to see one here. However too many different areas can be confusing. I think AA has gone to far with separate areas for too many things. So I will leave it to you. Don't know how many people here feel there is a audible difference, and if they do whether or not they feel it justify's another discussion area. As far as connectors etc goes. That would all be part of the "cable" discussion area.

Thanks for listening.
Mr Vinyl

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: No cable forum???
Next Topic: Sorry if this is an obvious question.......
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 23:04:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio