Home » Audio » Source » High End Tonearms/ Moerch Tonearms
Re: High End Tonearms/ Moerch Tonearms [message #12233 is a reply to message #12220] Fri, 10 June 2005 18:23 Go to previous message
Russellc is currently offline  Russellc
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Well, in speaking to anthony tody via email, I think I am going to buy a digital power supply that will become available in a few weeks. It is one of Merrils leftover power supply for the Merrill heirloom table, along with a dandy motor. a little pricey but it is a nos unit and no worse than origin live or teres pricing. Dam, I'm getting a lot of dough in an AR table, but not much is AR anymore! With the motor/power supply and if I go with the soon to be available perimeter clamp, I will have just exceeded the 2 grand point. A little ridiculous and coming close to the fool and his money rule, but this has been a little here a little there deal not cry all at once. so far, the sound has surpassed my expectations, and as far as a learning DIY experience is concerned, it was cheap tuition...you should seen my student loan bill! Talk about a fool and his (borrowed) money!

Regards, russellc-

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Important information for Hemorrh errrr Dynavector buyers