Home » Audio » General » F***ing low life car thieves
Re: F***ing low life car thieves [message #1121 is a reply to message #1119] Thu, 25 November 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Adrian,

I'm soooo sorry. I know Thanksgiving has already come and gone for you but happy Thanksgiving anyway, eh?

Man, I really need anger management or something 'cause I just get livid about stuff like that. I react just like you do in times like those. I start thinking that people like that are a waste of good oxygen and should be euthanized. I've considered connecting an ignition system to the chassis too. Drop a chain to make a ground and viola! Then the next thing you know I'm thinking about how to use more drive current, use a bigger coil, make sure it really works...

After a while, I settle down and think about it a little bit. I can't help being angry but I don't want to become dark over it. But, dude, you've had a rough year! With the car deal, your friend, and this. I'm reeeeaally sorry. You watch, in a year, you'll look back on this. You'll make lemonades out of this deal, and it will be sweeter than what you have now.

I've suffered a lot of theft too in the past couple of years too. I have two Oldsmobile Cutlass's. One is my baby, and it's garage kept so it doesn't get touched. But the other is a stock car, just a backup really. And that thing is always getting messed with. The sound system was stolen three times in the last couple of years, so I stopped replacing it. The car itself was stolen earlier this year. I was amazed that it was found, but I had to pay to get it from the impound and the steering column was destroyed and the rear lock punched in. I eventually replaced those and now have begun to use "the club" on the steering wheel. Sometimes when I think about it, I can easily revert back to my Nazi thinking of euthanizing the riff-raff of society.

But in the end, you're either a giver or a taker. Givers are happy, takers are not. It really is that simple.

Take it easy Adrian. You're a good guy and it will turn around and you'll be ten times better off in 2005.

Wayne

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Leonid Meteor Showers
Next Topic: Happy Thanksgiving to All !!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 05:32:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio