Home » Audio » Home Theater » Wired vs. Wireless HDMI? (What actually works for you?)
Wired vs. Wireless HDMI? [message #99832] Wed, 30 September 2026 07:17 Go to next message
Prince is currently offline  Prince
Messages: 107
Registered: September 2025
Viscount
I have been busy with setting up my living room system, and deciding on what to do right now with the connections have been an issue. At the moment, I am making use of a decent wired HDMI from my console and player to the TV.

I have no complaints about the picture and sound quality, but the lots of cables involved in the connection make the setup look messy.

I've used wireless HDMI in the past for the setup, but the challenge has always been about the picture quality dropping when somebody walks by, and it can be frustrating experiencing such. That can also affect my gaming experience if a similar thing happens.

That is the only thing putting me off the wireless kit, but I would like to know what works best for you. Do you go with the wired HDMI, or are you more comfortable using the wireless HDMI adapter?
Re: Wired vs. Wireless HDMI? [message #99834 is a reply to message #99832] Wed, 30 September 2026 21:21 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Messages: 2054
Registered: May 2010
Location: Southern Arizona
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I prefer wired for its reliability.  

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Last Upgrade
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 02 05:35:48 CDT 2026

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio
Tubes For Amps
TubesForAmps.com

Lone Star Audiofest