Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Unpleasant sound effects
Re: Unpleasant sound effects [message #99820 is a reply to message #95549] Fri, 25 September 2026 00:58 Go to previous message
Clint is currently offline  Clint
Messages: 53
Registered: December 2025
Baron
I hate those sounds too. The fork on a plate thing makes me tense up every single time. Same with the chalk on the blackboard. I can feel it in my teeth.

For me the worst one is when someone scrapes a metal spatula on a non-stick pan. That high squeaky noise drives me nuts. Or when the mic cable gets stepped on and you get that sudden crackle during a session. I always jump when that happens.

I also can't stand the sound of styrofoam rubbing together. It makes my skin crawl. Have you got any others that get to you like that?
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Breathing Technique
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 14:17:37 CDT 2026

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio
Tubes For Amps
TubesForAmps.com

Lone Star Audiofest