Home » Audio » Home Theater » Your fantasy home theater room
Your fantasy home theater room [message #97769] Sat, 15 June 2024 17:55 Go to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
If money was no object, how would you outfit your entertainment room? What luxury items and audio gear would you include?

I designed a nice entertainment room that fit my budget at the time. I sprang for decent in-wall speakers, but wish I had gone for the in-ceiling speakers as well. I went with the Sonos brand, which I guess is mid-range as far as speakers go. The room could definitely use some upgrades.
Re: Your fantasy home theater room [message #97986 is a reply to message #97769] Thu, 05 September 2024 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joyce is currently offline  Joyce
Chancellor
I would splurge for the projector. I once saw Samsung's The Premiere live in action and read some reviews. The video and sound quality combined were impressive. My fantasy entertainment room is small, so having an ultra short throw projector like The Premiere will be perfect.
Re: Your fantasy home theater room [message #97991 is a reply to message #97986] Fri, 06 September 2024 20:49 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I believe I would go first for a large room. At least 25 feet wide and 30 deep with a 10 foot or more ceiling. The gear would be pretty much the same a I have now....they would have more room to breathe though. Room treatments would be a must.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Anyone score a free Telly 4K TV?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 11 12:14:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio