Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers?
Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers? [message #97965] Wed, 21 August 2024 21:17 Go to next message
smartt is currently offline  smartt
Master
Weird. This song pops into my head. Last time I heard this song was in the 1960s and I don't like this song. And I was not thinking about this song. The brain is hard to figure out.
Re: Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers? [message #97966 is a reply to message #97965] Thu, 22 August 2024 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Yeah, those Lemon Pipers were monster hit makers.. Right? Right up there with the Rolling Stones or The Who. More so, one hit wonders that blissfully faded into history with their pop sensibilities.
I get those head tunes like you that are like a chronic itch you can't get to. Everyone does I think. All those little music files we keep stored in our noggins. Good, bad or indifferent seem to leak out at times. Either to give pleasure or torment seemingly.
Re: Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers? [message #97967 is a reply to message #97966] Thu, 22 August 2024 14:33 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I kinda dig that song.
Previous Topic: Your Heavy Rotation Right Now
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 05:14:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers